I had some long slice of bread that were perfect for Bruschetta so I decided to do some apetizer to eat with my favourite Vermuth.
What do you need?
- Slice of bread
- Mozzarella, cherry tomato and basil
- Mushrooms, garlic
- Salt, black pepper, tarragon, olive oil
- Start by preparing the topping: Cut the mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and marinate with the basil, olive oil, salt, black pepper and tarragon
- Cook the sliced mushrooms, garlic, salt, black pepper, and tarragon
- Toast the bread and spread the toppings.