An easy recipe to do very tasty for a noodles soup with chicken and honey & sesame carrots. We don’t see on the picture but the soup is very tasty actually, loved it. Go and try it
What do you need?
- 1 large Chicken filet
- Egg noodles
- 2 spoon of soja sauce
- 1 glass of white wine
- 2 carrots
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 shallot
- 1 tea spoon of honey
- 1 spoon of olive oil
- spices (I had a mix of Thai spices otherwise it can be pepper, garlic and cumin for example)
- 2 tea spoon of black sesame
- First, heat up a grill frying pan to mark the chicken. Using the grill pan will avoid having to put oil
- Once marked on both side, add the spices on the chicken and soja sauce.
- The soja and water from the chicken will shortly caramelise in the pan, when it does, add a bit of white wine. Continue to do so until you start getting a dark juice. Add a bit of water as necessary to avoid the sauce to dry up. Continue to stir in and turn the chicken sides to cook well.
- Season with salt and leave on low heat.
- Cut the carrots thinly, cook in a bit of olive oil with the shallot and garlic.
- After 3mn, add a spoon of honey and continue to cook for 2mn.
- Add the sesame
- In a large pan, bring some water to boil and add the sauce you obtained from the chicken soja cooking. It will give a nice taste and color to the water to cook the noodles
- Once the noodles are cooked, poor in a bowl with the soup, add the carrots & sliced chicken & serve.