An easy and quick verrine to prepare for your aperitif. Cucumber, ham and Mascarpone. If you don’t have Mascarpone, you can use laughing cow cheese or Philadelphia also.
What do you need?
- 1 cucumber
- 150g of york ham
- 200g of mascarpone
- Salt, black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Peal and clean the cucumber. Remove excess of water by putting big salt and letting it rest for 2hrs
- In a mixer put the york ham and reduce thinly
- Remove salt and mix the cucumber with a bit of salt and black pepper with the olive oil
- Mix the ham with the mascarpone
- in a small glass, put first the cucumber mixture at the bottom and on top the ham & cheese mixture.
- Serve cold.